*All purchases are made at our main website Wormtec
Fertiliser Pellets Wormtec Organic Microbial Bio-stimulant Pellets
view: Product Description >>
Wormtec Organic Microbial Bio-stimulant Pellets. Produced from Worm Castings, Chicken Manure & Horse Manure Compost Wormtec worm farming and vermiculture is now producing there own organic fertiliser pellet containing both Wormtec worm casting mixed with composted chicken manure and Wormtec shredded horse manure compost with the addition of mineral rock dust.
Greg Plevey. - manager
Wormtec worm farming and vermiculture is now producing there own organic fertiliser pellet containing both Wormtec worm casting mixed with composted chicken manure and Wormtec shredded horse manure compost with the addition of mineral rock dust. We also inoculate our pellet mix with our Wormtec worm extract fertiliser to build the highest microbial population in our pellets as is possible.
Our organic microbial bio-stimulate pellets work as a slow release fertiliser breaking down over a period of time after the addition of water, releasing both nutrient, mineral and the beneficial soil biology contained. The organic component of the pellet also builds carbon in the soil and activates beneficial soil microbes to help start the job of rebuilding the soil and plant health and vitality.
All our pelleting manufacturing processes cater for the pelleting of our microbial material with out impacting on the microbial populations in the starting mix. We only use cold pelleting technology without the use of steam as this would kill our microbes.
We are now servicing the home, horticulture and agricultural markets with our organic microbial fertiliser pellet. Our pellets contain a bio diverse mix of soil microbes so you can re inoculate your soil whilst fertilising at the same time.
Here at Wormtec we have spent the last 8 years working with soil microbes and using them to repair degraded soils and to build health and resistance to disease. We believe our new organic microbial pellet is one of the missing links to rebuilding soil fertility whilst building organic carbon compounds in the soil at the same time.
Common Questions and Answers:
- Q. Are your pellets organic.
- A. yes they are, we add only organic material no synthetic compounds are added.
- Q. What are your pellets produced from.
- A. Our pellets are totally organic produced from Worm Castings, Chicken Manure, Shredded horse manure and mineral rock dust.
- Q. Do they contain microbes?
- A. Yes the microbes are in a dormant state and become active once added to the soil with moisture and organic matter.
- Q. Can your pellet be used on most plants?
- A. Yes our pellet is totally organic and works as a slow release, feeding the soil over a period of time.
- Q. How do we use the pellet?
- A. You can spread on the surface or lightly dig into your garden beds, you can also place in planting hole before planting trees.
- Q. How long before the microbes becomes active?
- A. The microbes contained in the pellet will become active as soon as the environmental conditions are suitable, the organic matter contained in the pellet will also stimulate the microbe contained in the soil to become active.